Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Guess What?!

...I am going to sell my little camera! I will be in the process of getting another one though so I'm not really too concerned about the idea of being camera-less for a while. Now the tough question is, do I want to switch camps and buy a Canon or do want to keep with Nikon? I really like the colors that a Canon camera can put out however, Nikon does a really good job working with the little things like how a camera feels and basic function buttons. Tough decisions though I tell ya. For the mean time, here are some of my favorite photos off my Nikon:

This photo was taken down in San Diego, CA at a "To Write Love On Her Arms" benefit show that Featured: AMARADiO (a band that I was in from 2005-2008)


A Thorn for Every Heart, January 2008


My art wall at NewSong's front office. Thank you Charles Wills, Meagan Payne, Rachel Johnson, and Reynold Wang for the contributions :) 2007


Sara Reubel: Voice Over Actress/Friend, January 2009


Bidwell in San Diego at "TWLOHA" benefit show, 2008


Denver, CO 2007


Starbucks in Colorado Springs, CO 2007


Pies! 2008


Cold winter evening at NewSong, 2007


Peggy Sue, 2007 during the Justin Powell recording sessions with AMARADiO

No comments: